Scope & Responsibility
• Prepares, justifies and assists in administering budgetary and purchasing matters.
• Supervises volunteers, interns and peer educators involved with Wellness Program.
• Assists in determining staffing needs and in the recruiting of such persons.
• Plans, organizes initiates and supervises all assigned fitness/wellness activities.
• Coordinates and leads Wellness Committee meetings including but not limited to: setting and preparing the agenda, minutes, distribution of materials, any other follow-ups.
Skills & Requirement
• Position requires routine TB (Tuberculosis) testing and documentation
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word processing (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and Access)
• Marketing, Publisher, social media experience
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize projects and follow through
Jobs in England, Jobs for Wellness Coordinator, Jobs for Medical, Medical jobs in London, Jobs in Wellness Industry, Jobs in Medical, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Wellness Recruitment Agency in London, Wellness Manpower Recruitment Agency in London, Wellness Recruitment Agency in UK, Wellness Manpower Recruitment Agency in UK, Best hr firms in London, Top hr firms in London