· Lead Call enquires who registered/attended our Events
· You will also contact students via phone, email, text.
· Meet students face to face or via social media platforms.
· Assess Enquiries / Applications Academic background
· Discuss Student options at the lead stage based on their financial suitability
· Plan Recruitment Trips in the target market
. Require to submit the application and prepare or edit personal statement if necessary.
· Manage your student application portfolio through regular follow up.
· Ability to forecast your application portfolio to a final enrolment to our operations team and partner universities through CRM
· Liaise with Visa & Compliance Team to convert students in ethical and compliant manner.
· Ability to handle targets and work with the conversion team to reach & exceed goals
· Understanding of fast and timely response to increase conversion.
· Liaise with our Partner Universities in professional and timely manner.
· Understanding Entry requirements of studying in the UK. (Training provided)
· Understanding the different admissions policies of our partners & universities (Training provided)
Jobs in Counsellor Industry in London, Jobs in Counsellor Industry in UK, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Counsellor industry Recruitment Agency in London, Counsellor industry Recruitment Agency in UK, Recruitment Agency in London, Recruitment Agency in UK, Counsellor, student counsellor, counselling, admission, academic background, counselling, lead generation, student counsellor, student counsellor jobs in London, student counsellor jobs in England, Counsellor jobs in London, Counsellor jobs in England