Scope & Responsibility
• Developing a familiarity with new tools
• Day-to-day management of best practices for security operations
• Define, implement and maintain operational security processes.
• Provide incident response on actionable incidents
• Follow threat intelligence feeds to possess knowledge of common exploits and vulnerabilities
• Facilitate Penetration Testing where applicable
Skills & Requirement
• Exceptional organisational abilities and attention to detail
• Demonstrates a commitment to learning and adjusts to changing demands and requirements.
• Commits to meeting the expectations and requirements of external customers/clients and internal business partners.
• Influence decisions and outcomes through effective communications (both written and verbal) using clear, concise and simple language.
Jobs in England, Jobs for Security Operation Analyst, Jobs for Finance, Banking jobs in London, Jobs in Banking Industry, Jobs in Banking, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Banking Recruitment Agency in London, Banking Manpower Recruitment Agency in London, Banking Recruitment Agency in UK, Banking Manpower Recruitment Agency in UK, Top HR Consultancy Services in UK, Best HR Consultancy Services in UK