Scope & Responsibility
· Manage and motivate a team for continuous increase in sales and efficiency;
· Deal with staffing issues such as interviewing potential staff, conducting performance reviews and dismissals;
· Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met;
· Respond to customer complaints and comments;
· Deal with sales as and when required;
· Communicating with customers, the team, Head Office, senior management team, employees at other stores, etc. in person, over the phone, and by email;
· Resolve conflicts between staff members as well as between staff and customers;
· Comply with regulations on store operations;
Skills & Requirement
· To be able to deliver targets and drive sales growth.
· Effective leadership and the ability to motivate others.
· The ability to plan and prioritise workloads and delegate accordingly.
· Customer focus.
· The ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
· A desire to work as part of a team to generate fresh and innovative ideas.
· Excellent numerical skills.
Jobs in England, Jobs for Retail Manager, Marketing jobs in London, Jobs in Retail Industry, Jobs in Retail, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Retail Recruitment Agency in London, Retail Manpower Recruitment Agency in London, Retail Recruitment Agency in UK, Executive Search Consultancy in London, Executive Search and Selection in London