Scope & Responsibility
• Participate in the production and review of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reports filed with various regulatory agencies.
• Consolidate, review, and analyze quarterly financial data for accuracy and completeness
• Perform quarter-over-quarter variance analysis, review and commentary preparation.
• Develop and implement various control procedures and edit checks to ensure the integrity of reported financial results.
• Help identify gaps in current reporting process and participate in the implementation of new controls and strategic solutions.
• Establish and partner with various stakeholders across the company.
• Extended working hours will be required during peak periods including some weekends.
• Assist with documentation of sample selections and areas of reporting focus.
• Review documentation and perform independent reviews of control and data accuracy testing to ensure compliance with Company policies.
Skills & Requirement
• Professional Certification as a CPA.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact with all levels of management and apply effective business writing skills
• Critical thinker with the ability to identify and resolve issues.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
• Ability to work independently, with minimal guidance.
• Knowledge of Regulatory, SEC or Management Reporting
Jobs in England, Jobs for Regulatory Reporting & Analysis, Jobs for Finance, Banking jobs in London, Jobs in Banking Industry, Jobs in Banking, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Banking Recruitment Agency in London, Banking Manpower Recruitment Agency in London, Banking Recruitment Agency in UK, Banking Manpower Recruitment Agency in UK, Top HR Consultancy in UK, Best HR Consultancy in UK