• Progress cases of service users from Children Services to Adult Services
• Work jointly with Special Education Needs Co-ordinators re: funding matters in cases where joint funding is required
• Work jointly with Health services within the integrated Community Team for People with Learning Disabilities
• Attend meetings/set up meetings relevant to the actions needed to be undertaken and to draw holistic support plans with all relevant stakeholders.
• The ability to work closely with families and service users and to promote their views as well as their wellbeing in all interventions
• Raise and/or manage safeguards raised on any case allocated and to address all relevant matters
• To present cases at the weekly Risk Panel when needed to request funding for new cases/amended care packages and in this process to be fluent with the cases presented, to be thorough in knowledge of those cases and detailed in relation to understanding of what is required for service user.
Jobs in Social Care Industry in London, Jobs in Social Care Industry in UK, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Social Care industry Recruitment Agency in London, Social Care industry Recruitment Agency in UK, Recruitment Agency in London, Recruitment Agency in UK, Social worker, qualified social worker, social care, children services, coordinator, NGO, social worker activities, health service, social worker jobs in London, Jobs for social worker in UK, jobs for social care industry in London, jobs for social care industry in England, Jobs for social care industry in UK