Scope & Responsibility
• Ownership of the Trial Master File;
• Create and maintain project timelines and enrolment projections; and
• Coordinate project meetings and produce quality minutes.
• Work closely with the Project Clinical Trial Manager for timely delivery of recurrent tasks consistently with a high degree of accuracy;
• Interact with the internal project team, Sponsor, study sites, and third-party vendors;
Skills & Requirement
• Excellent oral and written English Language communication skills;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
• Experience in a health sciences or business setting preferred;
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills;
• Strong attention to detail.
Jobs in England, Jobs for Project Coordinator, Science jobs in London, Jobs in Bio Technology Industry, Jobs in Bio Technology, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Bio Technology Recruitment Agency in London, Bio Technology Manpower Recruitment Agency in London, Bio Technology Recruitment Agency in UK, Executive Search Consultancy in UK, Executive Search and Selection in UK