Scope & Responsibility
• Build and maintain strong relationships with internal / external stakeholders.
• Develop scopes, objectives and plans, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility.
• Co-ordinating internal and external resources to achieve outcome.
• Deliver projects on-time, fully tested, within scope and to budget.
• Track progress with suitable documentation.
• Use appropriate systems, tools and techniques to measure project performance
• Report progress, manage / mitigate risks and escalating concerns to management as needed.
• Using appropriate techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
Skills & Requirement
• To qualify for this truly unique Project Manager opportunity applicants must
Jobs in England, Jobs for Programme Manager, Jobs for Finance, Banking jobs in London, Jobs in Banking Industry, Jobs in Banking, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Banking Recruitment Agency in London, Banking Manpower Recruitment Agency in London, Banking Recruitment Agency in UK, Banking Manpower Recruitment Agency in UK, Top HR Consultancy Services in London, Best HR Consultancy Services in London