• Developing creative communications strategies and campaigns ensuring their successful delivery.
• Plan, integrate and execute online PR activities within your client’s digital and traditional PR plans
• Build online exploitation into all campaign proposals and ideas
• Create new campaigns for social networks, community sites and user forums: developing memorable campaigns that make a commercial impact
• Develop blogger relations and community management programmes
• Develop digital advocacy programmes targeting key online influencers
• Nurture on-going close relationships with a large pool of online influencers who you meet on a regular basis and introduce to more junior members of the team
• Understand and give counsel on how social media fit into issues and crisis management and effectively use digital PR in crisis preparedness and crisis response
• Proactively encourage junior members of the team to continually develop their digital knowledge
• Be a digital guardian for the team, identifying digital skills gaps and provide solutions in the form of suggested training, reading etc
• Identify and encourage attendance at key external digital events
• Enthusiasm and a ‘can-do’, proactive attitude.
Jobs in Media & Entertainment Industry in London, Jobs in Media & Entertainment Industry in UK, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Media & Entertainment Recruitment Agency in London, Media & Entertainment Recruitment Agency in UK, Recruitment Agency in London, Recruitment Agency in UK, PR, Public relations, PR activties, Digital PR, Corporate communication, PR campaign, PR strategies, PR account director, Sr PR executive, Jobs for PR in London, Jobs for Public relations, Jobs for PR in UK, Jobs for media & entertainment industry, Jobs for Media industry in London, Jobs for media industry in UK