• The Plant Supervisor, reporting directly to the Production Manager, you be responsible for the overall day to day operations of the plant and for the maintenance of the site.
• Responsible for supervising the team, ensuring all the team operate within and contribute to a positive Health and Safety culture.
• Supervise plant operatives to ensure they are aware of, and comply with, all company policies and procedures, meet performance levels, and undertake training as required.
• Oversee quality and drive change and continuous improvement initiatives. You will also maintain disciplined stock management processes and help produce operational reports.
• Previous Plant Supervisor experience or previous supervisory experience and experience of managing a team.
• Experience in the Ready-mix concrete sector would also be advantageous.
• You will also need good knowledge of Health and Safety and excellent communication and organisational skills. The ability to work under pressure and problem - solve would also be beneficial.
Jobs in Cement Plant Industry in London, Jobs in Cement Plant Industry in UK, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Cement Plant Recruitment Agency in London, Cement Plant Recruitment Agency in UK, Recruitment Agency in London, Recruitment Agency in UK, Plant supervisor, Production supervisor, Production manager, Production, Quality, Cement plant, floor supervisor, shift in charge, plant supervisor jobs in London, Plant supervisor jobs in England, Production supervisor jobs in London, Cement Plant jobs in London, Production supervisor jobs in London, Plant supervisor jobs in cement industry, Cement industry jobs in UK