Scope and Responsibility
• Writes, review and approves importation and distribution strategies relevant to project objectives (e.g., production, selection of medicines, quantification, importation, storage/stock management and distribution).
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents, and review of high level deliverables.
• Analyze and evaluate pharmaceutical supply chain management
• Accurately evaluates achievement of production and supply chain management plan based on objectives and available resources.
• Develop and maximize social marketing strategies based on M&E findings
• Makes sound recommendations to improve productivity, solutions to issues affecting quality, and health and safety.
• Detect inadequacies and recommend corrective actions.
• Initiate communications with various health care facilities, inquire about their medical supply needs and possibly negotiate a supply deal
• Keeps deadline and efficiently manages priorities.
• Provide monitoring and evaluation team with regular recommendations/inputs on quality control assessments
• Assist monitoring and evaluation team in qualitative and quantitative surveys
• Provide managing director with financial analysis and assess finance team in developing financial strategies
• Consult marketing department to identify and reach targeted audiences
• Monitors and evaluates selling points on regular basis and provide technical team with recommendations
• Approach donor agencies and international NGOs as part of business development
• Ensures compliance of importation, distribution and stock management, equipment, and premises.
• Ensures quality of production is maintained in keeping with costs and schedules.
• Supports technical team in order to meet project objectives and deadlines.
• Other duties assigned.
Skills and Requirements
• Decision Making
• Problem solving
• Autonomy and a sense of responsibility.
• Ability to manage change.
• Having deep knowledge in pharmaceutical sector, and identifying suppliers and donors in Afghanistan as part of the business development efforts
• Ability to manage priorities, meets tight deadlines, and ensure follow-up.
• Ability to work in a quality- and results-driven environment
Jobs in England, Jobs for Market Research Manager, Jobs for Marketing, Marketing jobs in London, Jobs in Pharmaceutical Industry, Jobs in Marketing, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, pharmaceutical Recruitment Agency in London, Pharmaceutical Manpower Recruitment Agency in London, Pharmaceutical Recruitment Agency in UK, Pharmaceutical Manpower Recruitment Agency in UK, Recruitment Agency & Job Search, London Recruitment Agencies for foreigner