• Provide exceptional customer service
• Check customers travel documentation together with relevant identification to ensure compliance with governing bodies.
• You will process customers using an automated DCS or manual system ensuring full compliance with regulatory, company and airline requirements.
• Board customers onto flights whilst complying with safety and security
• As part of the FOH team you will ensure safe, on-time departures for Customer Airlines
• You must have experience in working as PSA, or have previous experience in another customer service role
• You must be fully flexible to work on AM as well as PM shifts and week days well as weekends as per business needs
• You will need to be proficient in using internal check-in systems
Jobs in Aviation Industry in London, Jobs in Aviation Industry in UK, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Aviation industry Recruitment Agency in London, Aviation industry Recruitment Agency in UK, Recruitment Agency in London, Recruitment Agency in UK, Passenger service agent customer service, PSA, aviation, airlines, customer support, customer service jobs in aviation industry, PSA jobs in aviation industry, Jobs in aviation industry in London, Jobs for aviation industry in England, Jobs in aviation industry in UK