Scope & Responsibility
• To provide packaging direction to the Category teams and shape the category packaging development pipeline.
• Responsible for the development, trialling and implementation of category packaging initiatives to meet company & category requirements across the business.
• Responsible for the translation of Category strategies into customer packaging Innovation & Development plans.
• To support the Head of Packaging across a broad & varied set of packaging initiatives.
Skills & Requirement
• Demonstrate ability to manage projects
• Recent previous experience as a line manager
• Demonstrate ability to problem solve & innovate
• A demonstrable track record of successful packaging launches in the food sector
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan and manage workloads
• Leadership skills, able to manage and motivate a small team across a split site business
• Experience in coaching and personal development for team members
• Have a flexible attitude to work with the ability to travel as required.
Jobs in England, Jobs for Packaging Development Manager, Packaging jobs in London, Jobs in Packaging Industry, Jobs in Packaging, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Packaging Recruitment Agency in London, Packaging Manpower Recruitment Agency in London, Packaging Recruitment Agency in UK, Best Executive Search Firms in London, Best Executive Recruitment Firm in London