The Operations Specialist is responsible for managing the KPO teams' access creation and deletion policy, reconciling seats provided of system tools used, and seat allocation and deletion request action.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining a high level of customer service by responding to inquiries and resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner.
• Ensuring that all operations processes are compliant with applicable regulations.
• Identifying and implementing opportunities to improve operational efficiency.
• Providing support to other members of the operations team.
• Manage the BPO teams' access creation and deletion policy.
• Reconcile seats provided of system tools used.
• Process seat allocation and deletion request action.
• Update sharing post product release calls.
• Maintain a high level of customer service.
What we're looking for:
• Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
• 3+ years of experience in operations or a related field.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
What we offer:
• Share Options Scheme
• 26 days holiday + UK Bank Holiday
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Shared Parental Leave / Adoption Pay
• Private medical insurance
• Learning & Development - company support for professional qualifications and learning development
• Employee assistance programme
Jobs in KPO Industry in London, Jobs in KPO Industry in UK, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, KPO Recruitment Agency in London, KPO Recruitment Agency in UK, Recruitment Agency in London, Recruitment Agency in UK, Operations specialist, KPO operations, BPO operations, Operations analyst, Operations specialist jobs in London, KPO operations jobs in London, KPO operations jobs in UK