Scope and Responsiblity
• Recruiting and managing physicians, nurses, paramedics, and other medical and non-medical staff.
• Examining and coordinating the facility's activities to guarantee medical quality.
• Assisting with training, continuing education, and promotion of subordinate staff.
• Managing the facility's budget.
• Liaising with medical and non-medical departments and enhancing relationships with vendors.
• Updating, amending, and replacing medical policies with the advice of the medical board.
• Developing cooperation between physicians, paramedics, nurses, and medical departments.
• Evaluating and managing any disfunction of medical units.
• Ensuring staff and facility's compliance with federal and state regulations and codes.
• Keeping your medical knowledge, experience, and licenses up to date
Skills and Requirement
• A Medical degree and board certification in family medicine, emergency care, or occupational health.
• A license and certification to practice medicine.
• Ten or more years' experience in clinical medicine.
• Five or more years' experience in hospital administration.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• Good computer and electronic record skills.
• Excellent managerial and organizational skills.
Jobs in England, Jobs for Medical Director, Jobs for Medical, Medical jobs in London, Jobs in Medical and Healthcare Industry, Jobs in Medical, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Medical and Healthcare Recruitment Agency in London, Medical and Healthcare Manpower Recruitment Agency in London, Medical and Healthcare Recruitment Agency in UK, Medical and Healthcare Manpower Recruitment Agency in UK, Top Recruitment Firm in UK, Top Consulting Recruitment Firm in London