In collaboration with and under the responsibility of the Head of Medical Affairs you will execute the brand strategies into in-field medical activities to address the unmet needs in these therapeutic areas; enhancing the quality of care of these patients.
• To develop and execute a comprehensive medical affairs plan for the UK affiliate in Specialty
• Lead in-field engagement with top tier experts in the fields of Neuroscience, Ophthalmology and Infectious Diseases
• Understand and utilise insights relevant to the strategic brand planning process, provide input to a cross functional brand strategy
• Provide medical and scientific expertise, overseeing established an early asset development
• Deliver credible presentations on scientific matters to physicians, individually or in groups, when relevant
• Collaborate with clinical counterpart the initiation, oversight and follow up of current and future studies to ensure rapid and flawless execution of the clinical trial program
• Attend and participate in relevant scientific meetings and conferences.
• Medical affairs experience in the pharmaceutical industry
• Experience in an in-field medical position is an advantage as the role requires significant field presence to gather insights from external stakeholders and to execute on the medical functional plan.
• Experienced in working in a cross-functional team
• Strong project management skills
• Strong social skills and entrepreneurial mind set
Jobs in Medical & healthcare Industry in London, Jobs in Medical & healthcare Industry in UK, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Medical & healthcare Recruitment Agency in London, Medical & healthcare Recruitment Agency in UK, Medical & healthcare Agency in London, Medical & healthcare Agency in UK, Medical advisor, subject matter, medical expert, medical affairs, medical advisor jobs in London, medical advisor jobs in UK, medical advisor jobs in healthcare industry