The successful candidate will have an ability to thrive in an environment of rapid change, demonstrate strong communication, work effectively within cross-functional teams, and have a problem solving and analytical mindset.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage planning, development, approval and updates of key materials which are aligned with marketing strategy and business objectives and developed in close collaboration with cross functional teams (including branded websites, interactive visual aids, sales brochures, etc.).
• Drives data driven decision making through analysing complex multichannel metrics to support in performance reporting and assessing needs for future tactics.
• Management of relationships with external agency partners – delivering insight driven tactics, ensuring budget is on track, timely execution of deliverables, and performance is monitored.
• Collaborates with brand leaders to ensure metrics are in place to measure the impact of tactics in field.
• Leverages knowledge of industry and best practices to develop key marketing insights to guide strategic decision making.
• Manages and maximises team budget and develops KPIs for key projects.
• Represents and promotes country perspective with International and Global colleagues.
• Acts as a resource for team members with less experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Ability to understand the target market at a high level
• Broad understanding of legal and regulatory rules and regulations
• Ability to understand all elements of brand strategy and role in executing that strategy
• Exhibits ownership and broad accountability for projects and internal assignments; understand when it is appropriate to flag issues to management
• Strong knowledge of MS Office applications, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Experience in pharmaceutical marketing, or closely related field(s) (e.g., pharmaceutical sales, ad agency, etc.)
Jobs in Pharmaceutical Industry in London, Jobs in Pharmaceutical Industry in UK, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Pharmaceutical Recruitment Agency in London, Pharmaceutical Recruitment Agency in UK, Recruitment Agency in London, Recruitment Agency in UK, Marketing manager, marketing strategies, branding, marketing, brand strategy, pharmaceutical marketing, marketing manager jobs in Pharmaceutical industry, Marketing manager jobs in London, Marketing manager jobs in UK