1) Development, implementation and management of robust processes and procedures to ensure that the distribution of all operational assets is accurately recorded, distributed, tracked and returned at all times.
2) Efficient warehouse practices to ensure that adequate stock levels are retained to supply all operational aspects of business and that efficient and effective distribution plans are implemented to support the Operations team.
3) Responsible for ensuring that all losses and damage to operational assets are accurately recorded and reported.
4) Management and maintenance of a fleet of vehicles, ensuring that every vehicle is roadworthy and that all legal requirements are met. This will include, but is not limited to, MOT certificates, valid and relevant insurance, road tax, number plate administration and maintaining vehicle service books in accordance with the manufacturers recommended service plans.
5) Ensure that vehicles are allocated efficiently and effectively, prioritising usage in accordance with the operations event schedule.
6) Responsible for quotations for all repair work and general maintenance for all operational assets including vehicles and equipment.
7) Production of the Logistics department annual budget and provide support to the performance of the budget by identifying inefficient practices and making recommendations to reduce wastage and unnecessary expenditure.
8) Day-to-day responsibility for the facilities management of the warehouse, ensuring that the facility complies with all relevant H&S legislation, in order to provide a safe and efficient storage and distribution center at all times.
9) Responsibility for the production of all of policies, procedures and reporting for the warehouse, including, but not limited to, risk assessments, method statements, accident and incident reporting, maintenance reporting and development and implementation of emergency procedures.
10) Provide line management to all members of the Logistics team, with a focus on proactive mentoring, development, training and team succession planning
Jobs in logistics Industry in London, Jobs in logistics Industry in UK, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, logistics industry Recruitment Agency in London, logistics industry Recruitment Agency in UK, Recruitment Agency in London, Recruitment Agency in UK, Logistics, logistics head, procurement, supply chain, operations, fleet management, stock management, inventory management, warehousing, logistics manager, logistics head jobs in London, logistics head jobs in England, logistics head jobs in UK, jobs for logistics, logistics industry jobs in London