As a Learning Designer/Coordinator you will play a pivotal role in enhancing the knowledge, skills & capability through the creation, management, and maintenance of face-to-face training and eLearning content.
• Develop and design interactive and engaging training and eLearning modules, courses, and resources.
• Utilise instructional design principles to create content that facilitates effective learning experiences.
• Incorporate multimedia elements, including videos, simulations, and quizzes, to enhance learning..
• Regularly update and revise existing library of learning (including eLearning) content to ensure accuracy and relevance.
• Monitor and address any technical issues or glitches in eLearning platforms.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in learning and eLearning design.
• Collaborate with department heads and subject matter experts to identify learning needs and objectives.
• Coordinate and schedule training sessions, workshops, and webinars.
• Track and report on the progress and completion of training initiatives.
• Proven experience in learning content design and development.
• Proficiency in eLearning authoring tools.
• Familiarity with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and their administration.
• Strong project management and organisational skills.
• Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
• Adaptability and willingness to stay current with industry trends.
Jobs in E-learning Industry in London, Jobs in E-learning Industry in UK, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, E-learning Recruitment Agency in London, E-learning Recruitment Agency in UK, Recruitment Agency in London, Recruitment Agency in UK, Learning designer, learning coordinator, elearning modules, elearning courses, content design, content development, Learning management system, Learning designer jobs in London, Learning coordinator jobs in London, Content development jobs in elearning industry