1) Independently conducting experiments and analysing results related to the LNP ARMOUR technology.
2) Pursuing collaborations with other academic labs to apply the LNP ARMOUR technology to different systems.
3) Maintaining high-quality lab notes and maintaining the central lab inventory.
4) Reporting on a regular basis to the leader of the Applied Biotechnology Laboratory
5) Presenting results at lab meetings and at international conferences.
6) Writing up results and publishing papers in major, internationally recognized journals.
7) Ability to pick-up new skills quickly.
8) Strong collaborative ability and teamwork experience.
Jobs in Biotechnology Industry in London, Jobs in Biotechnology Industry in UK, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Biotechnology Recruitment Agency in London, Biotechnology Recruitment Agency in UK, Recruitment Agency in London, Recruitment Agency in UK, Laboratary research, research scientist, biotechnology, biotechnologist, Biotechnology laboratory, laboratary research scientist jobs in England, Research scientist jobs in UK, Laboratary jobs in England, Laboratory research scientist jobs in London, Biotechnology jobs in London, Biotechnology jobs in UK, Jobs for research scientist, Jobs for research scientist in London, Jobs in biotechnology industry