Scope & Responsibility
• Liaising with sub-contractors
• Chasing service sheets
• Running service reports
• Work to support the site based M&E team and act as an administrative function
• Adding this data to the system which includes designing and agreeing with the client how it will be filed and accessed.
• Training all users on how to effectively utilise this software
• Responding to queries via chat, email, or phone
• Hire and onboard new Helpdesk team members
• Supervise your CAFM team
• Evaluate staff performance
• Ensure adherence to standards
• Make sure for staff to always provide exceptional customer service
• Plan and implement office policies and procedures
• Set specific customer service standards
Skills & Requirement
• Membership of a relevant professional body (eg. IWFM, IFMA or RICS) desirable.
• Health and Safety related qualifications desirable.
• Co-ordination of services provided by multi-service teams.
• Provision of services within a multi-floored building.
Jobs in England, Jobs for Help desk Manager, Marketing jobs in London, Jobs in IT - Software and Hardware Industry, Jobs in IT - Software and Hardware, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, IT - Software and Hardware Recruitment Agency in London, IT - Software and Hardware Manpower Recruitment Agency in London, IT - Software and Hardware Recruitment Agency in UK, Executive Search Agency in UK, Executive Recruitment Agencies in UK