Scope & Responsibility
• Lead a team of financial executives toward achievement of preset goals.
• Approve third party payments through accurate reconciliation of financial records.
• Monitor and manage credit card payments and invoice payments.
• Act as the main point of contact for addressing any inquiries and questions related to financial operations.
• Participate in recruitment activities as well as initiate the performance development training programs.
• Manage account payables and receivables activities.
• Supervise the daily operational tasks of the credit and collections team.
• Develop financial goals and objectives for the team.
• Conduct finance audit periodically and recommend improvements.
• Develop financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency.
• Develop and maintain financial statements for future reference.
Skills & Requirement
• Team Player
• Communication (Oral and Written)
• Prioritisation and conflict management
• People management & leadership skills
• Drive for Success
Jobs in England, Jobs for Finance & Operation Manager, Jobs for Finance, Finance jobs in London, Jobs in Finance Industry, Jobs in Finance, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Finance Recruitment Agency in London, Finance Manpower Recruitment Agency in London, Finance Recruitment Agency in UK, Finance Manpower Recruitment Agency in UK, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK