· To ensure the delivery of the highest standard of customer service at all times through effective management of the venue team as well as a hands on, leading by example approach
· To act as Duty Manager in the absence of the Operations/Venue Manager
· To build effective relationships with clients and delegates and act as the main point of contact for event organisers both before and on the day
· To ensure that client feedback is recorded and responded to – with the approval of the Operations Manager and used to improve client service where required.
· To maintain a system of review for all events to ensure that improvements are continually made and details amended for future business
· To carry out client show rounds for pre-booked events and participate in show rounds with the sales team where appropriate offering logistical advice
· To ensure that up-selling of all services takes place at every opportunity and manage the monthly upsell tracker
· To become familiar with the venue’s annual business plan in order to help the venue team to achieve the relevant goals laid out in the plan.
· To ensure all Trainers and Organisers receive a full meet and greet each Morning
· To be responsible for opening the Venue and ensuring all rooms are set to the clients requirements ready for their arrival
Jobs in Event management Industry in London, Jobs in Event management Industry in UK, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Event management Recruitment Agency in London, Event management Recruitment Agency in UK, Recruitment Agency in London, Recruitment Agency in UK, Event manager, event operations, venue manager, events operations manager, event coordinator, event management, communication, client management, client servicing, event manager jobs in London, event manager jobs in England, Event operations manager jobs, Jobs in event management industry in London, Event management jobs in UK