Scope & Responsibility
• Developing and implementing a successful ecommerce strategy
• Encompassing all company websites and other channels including Amazon and eBay
• To focus on growing Amazon and Ebay sales performance
• Bring video production in house for a constant stream of meaningful content
• To produce a continuously increasing library of video content for all marketing uses
• To ensure all technical and informative digital content is accessible
• Monitor and track all responses to e-commerce key account campaigns
• Staying informed about key developments in digital marketing that will benefit the company
• To participate in providing a constant feed of engaging content, still images and video, for all social media channels - LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Houzz, etc.
• To support with limited elements of Graphic design where required.
Skills & Requirement
• Extensive experience with practices and techniques related to web merchandising or online retailing.
• Operational knowledge of techniques required for market research and analysis.
• Sound knowledge of website management and e-commerce usability.
• Proficient with Microsoft office Applications, MS Access and others.
Jobs in England, Jobs for E- Commerce, Jobs for E-Commerce, E-Commerce jobs in London, Jobs in E-Commerce Industry, Jobs in E-Commerce, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, E-Commerce Recruitment Agency in London, E-Commerce Manpower Recruitment Agency in London, E-Commerce Recruitment Agency in UK, Best Job Consultant in London, Top Job Consultant in London