Scope & Responsibility
• Working with marketing team to make sure online outreach is optimised, and traffic is optimised and converted
• Knowledge of researching product categories, key competitors, and appropriate technologies including google analytics
• Site Content, Customer Journey, Commercial and day to day trading performance.
• Utilising web analytics to ensure improved business performance
• Ownership of on site product portfolio from inception to sale and everything in between
• Working alongside buying and supply chain business units to ensure there is optimal availability at correct price point to ensure maximised sales opportunities.
Skills & Requirement
• Have great stake holder management skills across different divisions, and ability to work cross functionally
• Have understanding of up to date retail and ecommerce technology including google analytics. Have a passion for the beauty industry!
• Be a self starter, be able to work at a fast pace and adapt to an every changing retail environment
• Have experience working in an online trading environment, ideally with Online merchandising/ Online trading or Ecommerce trading experience
• Be an expert in developing commercial web pages and a track record of improving online sales performance, conversion, and minimising customer drop-off.
Jobs in England, Jobs for E-Commerce Executive, Jobs for E-Commerce, E-Commerce jobs in London, Jobs in E-Commerce Industry, Jobs in E-Commerce, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, E-Commerce Recruitment Agency in London, E-Commerce Manpower Recruitment Agency in London, E-Commerce Recruitment Agency in UK, Job Consultant in London, Job Consultant in UK