Scope and Responsiblity
• The work in this role will consist of the design of HTML emails (table-based and responsive), static and animated web banners, Flash-based animation / rich-media banners, social media content and traditional print production work.
• Experience in prepping files for print production and maintains extremely high design and production standards, as well as the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
• Works with marketing team to implement marketing campaigns to generate revenue.
• Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Team Members, and Vendors.
• Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
• Regular attendance to all scheduled shifts is considered an essential function of the job.
• Arriving on-time for all scheduled shifts is considered an essential function of the job.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirement
• Be naturally creative and imaginative
• Have a good understanding of computer technology and the technical processes involved
• Be a team player and enjoy working alongside colleagues and external consultants
• Be organised and self-motivated
• Understand what appeals to different target audiences
• Be a strong and persuasive communicator
• Be comfortable presenting to audiences, including senior personnel
• Work effectively to tight deadlines
• Accept criticism and be able to work positively
• Be flexible and willing to adapt design ideas to meet technical criteria
• Have an eye for detail.
Jobs in England, Jobs for Digital Media Designer, Jobs for Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing jobs in London, Jobs in Digital Media Industry, Jobs in Digital Marketing, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Digital Media Recruitment Agency in London, Digital Media Manpower Recruitment Agency in London, Digital Media Recruitment Agency in UK, Digital Media Manpower Recruitment Agency in UK, Recruitment Firm in UK, Consulting Recruitment Firm in London