Scope and Responsiblity
• Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, and more
• Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms
• Work closely with the digital marketing team to produce content that generates results
• Use your editing, content management, and HTML skills to publish and edit content across various digital platforms
• Use your knowledge of SEO and content development to create digital content that helps us get found via search engines, and showcases our company as a leader within the industry
• Become an influencer who makes an impact on the company and within the industry through the production of digital content
Skills and Requirements
• Good editorial judgement
• Experience with Search Engine Optimisation
• Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and other analytics tools
• Experience with Content Management Systems
• Knowledge of industry best-practices, including content delivery standards and usability
• Strong skills in industry-standard Adobe photo, audio and video editing software
• Ability to work as a part of a team.
You’ll be working closely with our on-air team to translate on-air content for online channels
• Ability to work independently.
You’ll also need to think up and create a lot of content by yourself with limited team input.
Jobs in England, Jobs for Digital Content Producer, Jobs for Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing jobs in London, Jobs in Digital Media Industry, Jobs in Digital Marketing, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Digital Media Recruitment Agency in London, Digital Media Manpower Recruitment Agency in London, Digital Media Recruitment Agency in UK, Digital Media Manpower Recruitment Agency in UK, Top Manpower Agency in London, Best Manpower Agency in London