Role & Responsibilities :
Reporting to the Web & CRM Systems Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Producing digital content for social media, email, web landing pages and blog posts.
• Managing Wynnstay’s social media presence, ensuring all content aligns with our brand and commercial objectives.
• Social media campaign planning and reporting.
• Creating seasonal blog plans, ensuring the delivery of timely engaging content.
• Managing e-mail campaigns using Dotdigital or similar.
• Banner and artwork design for digital content, social media, and website.
The successful candidate will:
• Have extensive experience of using social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, X, and TikTok to drive engagement in a B2B environment.
• Be organised and a great planner, capable of managing deadlines and multiple workstreams.
• Be creative, with some experience of tools such as Meta Business Suite, InDesign, Illustrator and Canva.
• Ideally have an affinity with agriculture and the rural community.
• Hybrid working model.
• Profit related annual bonus.
• 31 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays.
• Save As You Earn schemes.
Jobs in Digital media Industry in London, Jobs in Digital media Industry in UK, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Digital media Recruitment Agency in London, Digital media Recruitment Agency in UK, Recruitment Agency in London, Recruitment Agency in UK, Digital content, social media manager, digital content manager, instagram, facebook, indesign, digital content, social media, social media campaign, Digital content manager jobs in London, Social media manager jobs in London, Digital content manager jobs in UK