Scope & Responsibility
• Lead and motivating a collaborative, high performing product team united around making an impact.
• Work in partnership with the rest of the Delivery Manager community to evolve and improve our delivery practices.
• Embed & reinforce Agile / Lean methods within & across teams.
• Drive alignment to the CTM Tech Strategy, Build-Run-Own and display an appropriate balance of commercial delivery and technical oversight.
• Manage projects & stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of outstanding product propositions, so that all Product team commitments are met in a timely and accurate manner.
• Agree and manage project and product development budgets.
• Pro-actively identify and manage risk, issues and dependencies relating to the delivery of change.
Skills & Requirement
• The ability to spot and identify opportunities and provide solutions
• Strong attention to detail, planning and organisational skills
• The ability to work under pressure and multi-task
• Computer literacy
• Positive and enthusiastic communication skills
• Strong technical knowledge of commercial insurance gained in a broker or insurance company environment
Jobs in England, Jobs for Delivery Manager, Science jobs in London, Jobs in Insurance Industry, Jobs in Insurance, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Insurance Recruitment Agency in London, Insurance Manpower Recruitment Agency in London, Insurance Recruitment Agency in UK, Top Executive Recruitment in London, Top Executive Search Firms in UK