Scope & Responsibility
• Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
• Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
• Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
Skills & Requirement
• A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
• Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
Jobs in England, Jobs for Data Engineer, Jobs for Engineer, Engineer jobs in London, Jobs in Wellness Industry, Jobs in Engineer, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Wellness Recruitment Agency in London, Wellness Manpower Recruitment Agency in London, Wellness Recruitment Agency in UK, Wellness Manpower Recruitment Agency in UK, Top Hr Consultant in UK, Best Hr Consultant in UK