• Install and termination of cable pulling, laying and associated testing, for both copper and fibre including fault finding and proactive resolution.
• Work alongside Project Managers to communicate and discuss how to ensure adherence to project deadlines.
• To read and understand construction drawings and interpret into practical work.
• Reporting back to the Project Manager regarding progress, site delays or issues.
• Attend site briefings and ensure that information and key messages are relayed to the team.
• Supervision of engineers works on site and including point of work risk assessments and toolbox talks.
• On site installation, testing and termination of Cat 5e, 6 & 6a copper and fibre optic cabling & associated containment.
• Containment installation skills to include: Steel wire cable tray, metal conduit, plastic conduit and plastic trunking.
• Ensure that all works are carried out to the job sheet specification and company expectations
Jobs in Data Cabling Industry in London, Jobs in Data Cabling Industry in UK, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Data Cabling industry Recruitment Agency in London, Data Cabling industry Recruitment Agency in UK, Recruitment Agency in London, Recruitment Agency in UK, Data cabling, Data cabling engineer, cable pulling, testing, installation, data cabling engineer jobs in London, Jobs for data cabling engineer in England, Data cabling jobs in UK, Jobs for Data cabling industry, Jobs in Data cabling industry in London, Jobs in Data cabling industry in England, Data cabling industry jobs in UK