Scope and Responsiblity
• Ensuring that the content, format and structure of their documents comply with regulatory, journal, or other guidelines
• Reviewing and proofreading materials to check quality and scientific accuracy
• Monitoring deadlines and ensuring projects are delivered on time so they can dovetail with other company-wide projects
• Liaising directly with clients and authors/speakers on various projects
• Helping junior writers in their account team to develop so they reach their full potential.
Skills and Requirement
• A brilliant command of the English language so you can communicate clearly and precisely in various written formats and face to face
• The clarity of thinking to structure documents so that they present complex information in a logical way
• A perfectionist’s attention to detail
• Faultless grammar and spelling
• The ability to follow and write briefs
• Excellent project-management skills
• A proven ability to meet deadlines
• You may also need a basic understanding of the analyses used in clinical trials so that you’re comfortable with statistics.
Jobs in England, Jobs for Medical and Healthcare Industry, Jobs for Medical Communication, Medical Communication jobs in London, Jobs in Medical and Healthcare Industry, Jobs in Medical Communication, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Medical and Healthcare Recruitment Agency in London, Medical and Healthcare Manpower Recruitment Agency in London, Medical and Healthcare Recruitment Agency in UK, Medical and Healthcare Manpower Recruitment Agency in UK, Recruitment Firm in UK, Consulting Recruitment Firm in London