We are reputed fmcg industry With an annual turnover of more than €3 billion, we have grown and flourished to become a market leader in savoury snacks, present in over 30 countries across Europe, Australia, New Zealand and beyond, employing more than 14,000 employees and 44 factories globally (33 in Europe, 3 in Australia, 3 in New Zealand, 2 in India and 3 in Vietnam).
We wholeheartedly encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply for this position.
Brand Manager will be responsible for the continuing development of the brand and delivering sales growth across the UK. It will report into the Marketing Manager.
As our Brand Manager, some of you key responsibilities will include:
1) Help shape development and execution of annual growth plans via analysis of the market, consumer data & insight, and create excitement around the plans internally and externally through presentations & brand days
2) Lead, implement and monitor the assigned brand marketing plans to achieve sales and profit objectives, and work closely as part of a team to deliver results
3) Lead and work cross functionally to deliver key projects throughout the year (based on key marketing objective/brand plans) – ensuring all landed on time, on budget, and with excellence, and working closely with internal teams and our factories
4) Support the Marketing Manager with the development of creative and communication briefs in line with core priorities and support in the planning and execution of multichannel media campaigns and activations, and shopper marketing
5) Liaising with Creative, Media, Design & PR agencies to support the delivery of the ATL & BTL marketing plan
6) Input into and support the development and execution of NPD/Innovation programmes, including management for new core lines and formats, Limited Edition and Brand Partnerships
7) Manage brand performance including the internal P&L & external brand consumer metrics to generate insight led actions and recommendations
8) Brand budget management, ensuring plans and projects are delivered within budget
1) competitive base salary
2) Car allowance
6) Life assurance
7) Lots more great, flexible benefits to support your mental, physical and financial wellbeing
Jobs in FMCG Industry in London, Jobs in FMCG Industry in UK, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Fmcg Recruitment Agency in London, Fmcg Recruitment Agency in UK, Recruitment Agency in London, Recruitment Agency in UK, Brand manager, brand management, marketing, promotion, branding, marketing manager, PR campaign, ATL, BTL, marketing campaign, brand manager jobs in London, Brand manager jobs in England, Brand manager jobs in UK