• Contribute to quality client-service; ensuring work is of an excellent standard in order to meet/exceed client expectations.
• Translate client business needs into communications action steps with solution-oriented focus.
• Be responsible for budget management on accounts and keep abreast of budget issues; always ensuring account profitability.
• Provide day to day strategic PR and scientific counsel to clients.
• Deliver counsel and strategy for corporate healthcare and product related campaigns.
• Help support , mentor and motivate staff members; always leading by example.
• Assist in the proactive management of projects using their resources and collaborating across the inVentiv team.
• Actively participate in new business development when required.
• Aptitude for thinking openly and creatively; sharing those creative ideas with clients and colleagues
• Demonstrates industry and media knowledge – by understanding healthcare sector trends
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Highly accountable and organised with excellent time management skills
Jobs in Public relations Industry in London, Jobs in public relations Industry in UK, Jobs in London, Jobs in UK, Public relations Recruitment Agency in London, Public relations Recruitment Agency in UK, Recruitment Agency in London, Recruitment Agency in UK, PR, public relations, PR strategy, PR campaign, Corporate communication, media relation, PR jobs in London, PR jobs in England, Jobs for public relations, Jobs for Public relations executive, PR accounts manager, Public relations jobs in London