- Deliver annual Volume and Brand Profit targets, working with the SBM JDTW and the UK cross functional team (Trade Marketing, Sales, Finance)
- Through monthly reporting – understand the brand performance in both channels (sell in/sell out per channel) and being able to alert and recommend concrete actions
- Understanding and tracking of the key business metrics including penetration and consumer metrics
- Drive value sales and value share growth in On and Off trade by creating, implementing & assessing JDTW brand campaigns in both channels
- Responsible for briefing and managing the agencies identified with the SBM while working closely with the Trade Marketing team.
- Deliver best in class “on brand” campaigns, leveraging key consumer insights highlighted in the brand planning process
- Oversees full plan implementation and execution in both channels. Work closely with the Trade Marketing team to ensure excellence in execution and respect of budget and timeline
- Lead the assessment of the campaigns vs the identified KPIs with the Trade Marketing team and Insight Team
- Nourish the brand planning process with campaign learnings and invest time in the trade, seek continuous feedback from sales to better inform planning process and develop winning and highly visible activations.
- Oversee full plan implementation and execution in both channels
- In collaboration with the SBM, articulate Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey social and digital approach.
- Support the SBM in recommending the role of CRM, Social Media, Influencer, Search, PPC in the brand campaigns from briefing stage
- Develop and execute the social and digital campaigns in collaboration with the agencies, the Developed Europe digital manager & the legal and compliance teams
- Improve & optimize with the support of the DE digital manager (KPIs setting, tracking, digital creatives best practices…) to deliver leading and high performing digital communications.
- In collaboration with the SBM JDTW and the UK cross functional team, participate in the annual Brand Business Plan process to deliver Brand Profit growth in line with UK target
- Participate in the annual brand planning process.
- Prepare annual brand business plan presentations, ensuring key consumer challenge is quantified, consumer and commercial sources of growth are identified and quantified, brand growth strategies are clear and build brand value, A&P is allocated efficiently against key sources of growth
- Manage the Brand Expense budget with the SBM
- Manage the annual Brand Expense budget to activate consumer and channel growth strategies. Ensure a smooth end of fiscal year landing of the JDTW A&P budget.
- Qualified in marketing and minimum 3/4 years’ relevant experience
- Proven track record of successfully delivering brand campaigns in a highly competitive environment.
- Proven leadership, strategic thinking and decision-making abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of internal and external contacts and with diverse cultures
- Trade marketing experience would be a plus
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Great analytical skills, commercially savvy and solution focused to solving problems
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-starter with proven ability to identify issues and projects, plan and prioritize with demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple projects to completion by specific deadlines
- Strong attention to details and project management skills
- Superior communication skills (influencing, listening, presentations, written)
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels
- Collaborative team player, with conflict management skills
- Adaptable, flexible and resilient
- IT literate - MS Office applications & Google applications
- Nielsen, Nielsen CGA experience
- Budget management
Wine Industry Recruitment Agency in London, Best Wine Industry Recruitment Agency in London, Top Wine Industry Recruitment Agency in London, Wine & Spirit Industry Recruiters, Wine Sales Recruiters in London, Wine Employment Agency in London, Best Recruitment Agency in London, Wine Industry Recruitment Agency in UK, recruitment agency directory in London, local recruitment agencies in London