- To liaise with the Hub Site Technicians in ensuring water quality and quantity is maintained out of hours and resolve site alarm issues.
- Ensure that all chemicals are stored, handled and used safely, effectively and economically, in line with company procedures.
- Carry out operational maintenance on equipment and instrumentation in accordance with work’s schedules and instructions.
- Take water quality samples and carry out on site analysis as required in accordance with works’ instructions.
- Perform routine and non-routine tasks in accordance with the operational requirements of sites.
- Ensure that all abnormal events are dealt with in accordance with company procedures and are reported
- Experience in Water Treatment or other relevant process
- Use of computer systems for works such as SCADA.
- Proven influencing and negotiating skills with the ability to find creative solutions to problems
- Knowledge of water treatment processes, systems, legislation, policies and procedures.
- Use of computer systems for standard software packages and knowledge of portable data devices
- Understanding of principals of COSHH, Lone Working procedures and Basic First Aid.
- Knowledge of calibration and validation of quality instrumentation.
Water Treatment Recruitment Agency in London, Water Recruitment Agency in London, Water and Sewage Treatment Recruitment Agencies in London, Water Treatment Industry Recruitment Agency in UK, Water and Sewage Treatment Recruitment Agencies in UK, Top Recruitment Firm in London, Top Consulting Recruitment Firm in London