- To develop and maintain good working relationships with customers.
- Provide service, chemical treatment analysis, monitoring and account management to existing customers/contracts.
- Provide Legionella control recommendations and ensure customer compliance with ACOP L8.
- Provide customer recommendations for best working practises.
- Gather information in preparation for client review meetings.
- Review site water services risk assessment.
- Gather site information and compile site log books for customers, maintain and audit
- Initiate water treatment program on new accounts and commission new dosing/control installations.
- Provide site operator training on the use of Hydrex products and Legionella awareness training.
- Completion of risk assessments work reports, and all other documentation.
- Look for opportunities and where appropriate to sell parts, consumables, plant upgrades and refurbishment work, working with the appropriate sales team.
- Feedback to customers on future product development, features and functions and show how they will add value to their business.
- Provide updates to line manager on any issues that may result in financial, reputational or operational impact on the Company, seek guidance and support as required to ensure the service provided to our customers is a priority.
- A HNC or degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Chemistry qualification or similar or qualified by experience.
- GCSE or equivalent – English and Maths.
- A full UK driving license is required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must have experience of managing chemical water treatment applications in industry (eg Cooling Water, Steam Boiler Water Treatment)
- Must have experience having worked as a Service Engineer or in a Technical Support role.
- Passionate about providing a first class service to our customers.
- Able to handle challenging conversations with customers and find a resolution.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrable experience of having built strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- A good level of IT competency
- Good organisational skills with an eye for detail.
- Able to prioritise workload and manage multiple tasks.
Water Treatment Recruitment Agency in London, Water and Sewage Treatment Recruitment Agencies in London, Water Recruitment Agency in London, Water Treatment Industry Recruitment Agency in UK, Water and Sewage Treatment Recruitment Agencies in UK, Best Recruitment Firm in London, Best Consulting Recruitment Firm in London