- Auditing policy and procedures regularly against statutory requirements and externally benchmarking.
- Management of work programme to achieve DSEAR compliance. (Risk based programme developed for documentation and site improvements)
- Managing work streams and engaging specialist contract resource.
- Manage the periodic review of Hazardous Area Plans and Explosion Protection Documents.
- Act as the gatekeeper for all new project DSEAR documentation.
- Deliver DSEAR competence improvements across Thames Water.
- Development and implementation of DSEAR competency assessment framework for personnel in operations.
- Management of DSEAR related risks.
- You will escalate risks to asset owners where appropriate and give input to Business Planning.
Skills and Experience
- 5 years of Process Engineering Experience, including the zoning of Hazardous Areas.
- Excellent understanding of the Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations, associated codes of practice and industry standards.
- Highly developed influencing skills to interact with both senior and junior members of the company.
- Communication skills such that highly technical information can be communicated in a clear and concise manner.
Desirable skills include
- An understanding of the regulatory environment and the impact on the company.
- Knowledge of electrical & mechanical equipment for use in potential explosive atmospheres useful but not essential.
Water Treatment Recruitment Agency in London, Water and Sewage Treatment Recruitment Agencies in London, Water Recruitment Agency in London, Water Treatment Industry Recruitment Agency in UK, Water and Sewage Treatment Recruitment Agencies in UK, Executive Search Agency in London, Executive Recruitment Agencies in London, Executive Search Recruitment in London