- Lead and implement growth plans in line with the Veolia values and support the strategic direction including sustainability and the circular economy.
- Utilise monthly monitoring and recording of outputs vs. targets to deliver and outperform against agreed action plans
- Support the development and lead implementation to maximise opportunities to grow revenues, reduce operating costs and increase profitability.
- Play a key role in developing relationships within WASC’s to raise the profile of the company. Specifically supporting our desire for organic growth.
- Play a key role in developing relationships within ports to raise the profile of the company.
- Work with or on behalf of the regional director - take the lead in the completion of the bid process from initial notice through to the submission of the tender ensuring all appropriate governance is followed including the legal and commercial red lines are adhered to.
- Lead efficient and commercially compliant operational bids ensuring all governance is compliant - own and manage specific bid budgets ensuring efficient bid delivery.
- Create and promote a Health and Safety culture in our people and organisations who work on our behalf - compliance with all Veolia policies and procedures
- Ensure policies and procedures are promoted, communicated and implemented effectively in order to manage risk.
- Support and lead elements in the development of the Business Plan ensuring alignment with the Veolia vision, strategy, values and goals.
- Take the lead with other Veolia Leaders to support the development of future strategies for Veolia - Operational Leadership, People Management, Achievement Drive, Business Focus, Customer Focus, Decision Making, Influencing and Planning.
- Although not having direct line management accountability you will lead, coach and manage resources as and when required to deliver desired growth outputs.
- You will be responsible for engaging with all levels of a client’s organisation, in order to gather information, present and implement organic and strategic growth plans.
We are looking for a degree educated expert (or equivalent) with previous experience of working in a business development environment. You will have a proven record of successful delivery within the water and wastewater industry.
The successful candidate will have substantial experience in customer management and engagement, performance improvement and business planning.
Ideally, you will have a proven track record of operating successfully in a commercial environment with a broad, in-depth understanding of the current markets and the ability to apply commercial acumen to decision making.
Water Treatment Recruitment Agency in London, Water and Sewage Treatment Recruitment Agencies in London, Water Recruitment Agency in London, Water Treatment Industry Recruitment Agency in UK, Water and Sewage Treatment Recruitment Agencies in UK, Top HR Consultancy in London, Best HR Consultancy in London