- The job also involves maintaining ongoing relationships with suppliers and partners.
- Close liaison with clients and the Specialist Travel Consultants is required both pre- and post-sale and travel.
- Make and manage all necessary arrangements (flights, hotels, guides, activities, transfers, vehicles, restaurants, etc) in order to fulfill client holidays.
- Ensure that all arrangements are completely and accurately made and checked in a timely manner to ensure that fulfills its client and cost commitments.
- Ensure that all arrangements meet our clients’ commitment to operate in a sustainable and responsible manner.
- Manage the communication and ongoing relationships with partners to ensure that they are able to deliver the service required and that any issues are dealt with.
- Prepare the final packs for each relevant tour to include day-by-day document, flight e-tickets, holiday guides and post out to the clients in good time.
- As required, respond to client questions and queries in a professional, knowledgeable and timely manner.
- Manage all changes effectively, including client communication, to maintain excellent customer service and holiday quality.
- Check invoices are correct (dates, price etc).
- Request rate cards from each hotel and supplier at the start of the season and make sure prices are updated regularly.
- Update the database with correct prices and suppliers for each tour.
- Excellent spoken English communication skills: ability to professionally build rapport, listen, provide and present information to clients and prospective clients on the telephone.
- A confident, knowledgeable, friendly and enthusiastic style.
- Excellent written English communication skills: ability to write clearly, accurately and professionally in client and other communications including email, itineraries, etc.
- An understanding of and a passion for active travel.
- Highly organised and proven attention to detail in order to get the facts and details right in a complex, high value and high volume environment.
Travel Operation Executive Recruitment Agency in London, Travel Recruitment Agency in London