- Promoting luxury travel and holiday packages across the media portfolio, utilising all channels including targeted email campaigns, a dedicated website, national newspapers and print supplements.
- Using online marketing techniques like social media and display ads, as well as traditional offline methods such as direct mail, inserts and print display.
- Co-ordinating the production of collateral including product images and copy with the creative team for all on/offline assets.
- Liaising with suppliers and internal stakeholders to secure creative sign off across all channels, working to deadlines and within brand guidelines.
- Project managing and owning multiple ad hoc marketing activities including supplements, in paper ads, CRM emails, digital display and social.
- Managing and reporting on key KPIs and campaign success.
- Working with the Marketing Team to develop brand guidelines, ensuring that comms, campaigns and websites always reflect brand values.
- Experience as a Marketing Executive in a role that works across multiple. channels, ideally in a medium to large business, and preferably within the media and/or travel sector.
- Demonstrable evidence of working analytically, being able to make sense of data and create reports and recommendations based on the findings.
- Experience with SEO, PPC, Paid Search, Google Ads would be an advantage, although technical hands on usage are not essential.
- Comfortable working in fast paced, high pressure environments.
- Outstanding IT skills including Excel
Travel Marketing Executive Recruitment Agency in London, Travel Recruitment Agency in London