- Publicise the centre's services and implement marketing strategies to raise the profile of the centre.
- Gather information on, and work with, local businesses and visitor attractions.
- Plan and organise events.
- Produce guides and other marketing literature.
- Research and visit attractions and accommodation.
- Keep up to date with changes in tourist activities and events.
- Ensure the centre is well presented, organised, easy to use and accessible.
- Communicate information to members of the public and deal with enquiries in person and by post, email and phone.
- Operate accommodation and other booking services, selling tickets for travel and local events.
- Control and monitor the centre's budget to make sure targets are met in the most cost-effective way.
- Prepare reports for senior management and attend meetings with a variety of people, including senior managers and tourism businesses.
- Excellent communication skills for dealing with customers and contacts in local businesses and visitor attractions.
- Good interpersonal and management skills to lead a team of staff.
- A methodical, motivated and customer-focused approach to work.
- An enthusiastic, friendly and confident manner.
- Problem-solving ability and negotiating skills to successfully run the centre.
- Knowledge of the UK, especially where you're applying for work.
Tourism Information Center Manager Recruitment Agency in London, Travel Recruitment Agency in London