- Delivering technical content (across multiple products) at a variety of levels to different audience levels via classroom (public, onsite), virtual classroom, and recorded formats.
- Learn highly technical products quickly using pre-release documentation and pre-release software and hardware.
- Use exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including virtual/online delivery of multi-day classes.
- Contribute and assist in development of effective and sustainable training courseware and curriculum.
- Travel up to 50% (worldwide).
- Knowledge and hands on experience implementing ITSM/ITOM/Security solutions or similar preferred.
- Background in ITIL, Service Management, IT Operations Management, IT Security, and IT Management preferred.
- High level of flexibility, creativity, and dependability.
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical training environment required; some instructional design experience preferred.
- CTT+ or equivalent preferred
- ITIL certification preferred
- Additional languages: Italian language is a must
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications, including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as learning technologies such as Captivate, Articulate, design tools, LMS' and web conferencing applications.
Technical Trainer Recruitment Agency in London, Personal Trainer Recruitment Agency in London