- Developing and delivering training sessions to potential and current Instructors, this will involve travelling to other locations within the UK .
- Develop, plan, organise, implement, facilitate and regularly review the assessment day programme for potential Instructors in the UK.
- Assisting the Human Capital Development Manager in the development and implementation of training strategies, policies and procedures that meet business and individual needs.
- Attending new Instructor centres to support their first centre day and conduct diagnostic tests with them and support their instruction in the centre.
- Develop, produce, proof read and regularly review all training/learning materials for all levels of Instructors and Associates within the organization.
- Proven experience in the development, delivery and co-ordination of in house and external training programmes.
- A strong grasp of written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of working in an educational and/or commercial setting.
- Flexibility to work extended hours with extended travel within the role. Willing to travel regularly to other UK offices as and when required (with possible overnight stays)
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent.
- Achieved grade B or above (or equivalent) in GCSE English Language and Mathematics
Human Capital Development Trainer Recruitment Agency in London, Personal Trainer Recruitment Agency in London