- Delivering all course content in line with the accrediting bodies lesson plan / syllabus / rules and any HSE guidance. This will include. Correctly marking exam papers and delivering results, processing course paperwork in a timely manner, invigilating exams and ensuring feedback forms are completed and collected in line with the course return process.
- Continuously developing training presentations and materials
- Maintaining accurate and up to date course knowledge
- In addition, the role requires the individual to be capable of developing a pipeline of work and attending client meetings as required.
- Delivery of various accredited and non-accredited Health and Safety training courses.
- Minimum of 3 years working in a construction environment at site management level
- Excellent Health and Safety knowledge
- Full UK driving licence.
- Experience of delivering training to groups of delegates
- Good IT skills and ability to confidently develop course materials
- Excellent time management skills with ability to organise own workload
- Excellent communication skills
Health and Safety Recruitment Agency in London, Personal Trainer Recruitment Agency in London