- Route any samples intended for same day analysis to the lab in a timely manner.
- Execute quality control check and identification of incoming specimens.
- Remand samples with discrepancies into the DCQ.
- Perform end-of-day procedures and action any issues arising from this.
- Prepare and package specimens requiring onward shipping to outside recipients for testing.
- Ensure that scheduled shipments are made as per sponsor requirements.
- Discard any samples when required.
- Review, action and close any ad-hoc requests assigned.
- Provide support to line management in any tasks applicable to the daily running of the department.
- Manage inventory maintenance.
- Sort incoming specimens for testing, storage or onward shipping.
- Ensure that all shipments incoming and outgoing meet shipping regulatory requirements.
- Ensure specimen integrity by maintaining specimens at the proper temperature conditions and taking proactive steps to prevent temperature variance.
- Assist with routine freezer maintenance.
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Good working knowledge of relevant procedures
- Ability to liaise with internal departments
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
Shipping Recruitment Agencies in London, London Shipping Recruitment Agencies, Shipping Recruitment Agencies in UK, UK Shipping Recruitment Agencies, Top Executive Search Consultancy in London, Top Executive Search and Selection in London, Top Executive Recruitment in London