- Grow and support the sale of print to existing and new customers ensuring the minimum targets set in the budget are achieved.
- Ensuring outstanding delivery against financial and customer service KPI’s.
- Enthusiastic delivery of the group marketing strategy for agents reporting the results/KPI’s on a weekly basis.
- Continuous development of a mutually supportive partnering relationship.
- Encouraging best use of key and additional products, to ensure visible value. Identifying ROI opportunities for marketing purposes.
- Monitoring and reporting trends.
- Researching, recruiting and inducting new customers for the licensable products, ensuring they are fully aware of current products and new innovations.
- Recruiting and retaining new customers for the Digital Packs ensuring the growth targets set in the budget are achieved.
- Ensuring effective communication with internal and external stakeholders. Capturing all crucial communication on CRM system.
- Good organisational skills, with high attention to detail
- Strong analytical, numeracy and problem solving abilities
- Proficiency with Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Ambitious, hardworking, persistent and target driven
- Awareness of competitor activities in the sector
- Ability to establish own customers/connections
- Self-motivated, resilient and tenacious
- Full UK driving license
Sales Manager Print Recruitment Agency in London, Printing Recruitment Agency in London