Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage the Under Armour physical retail space within the Strategic Account across Europe and ensure a consistent brand appearance across all retail touchpoints
- Execute the monthly retail marketing communications plan – through graphic and POS updates
- Build and manage relationships with the Strategic Account retail team to manage & maintain current branded spaces and rollout future spaces across Europe in line with the strategic plan
- Manage the agency & retail design and development team to rollout spaces on time and ensure that budget is adhered to
- Brief the VM team on Training & VM requirements to support sell through
- Identify new in-store opportunities that are brand enhancing and target the UA consumer
- Assist with the implementation of brand campaigns – and develop brand extension and activation ideas to drive awareness, interest and sales.
- Brief in bespoke European requirements, such as locally relevant content for key cities in line with the strategic plan.
- Support new store openings in order to plan activations & secure branded space.
- Create in-store solutions for all categories – focusing on men’s & women’s training and footwear.
- Monitor sell through and ROI of retail spaces.
Education And/Or Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2-3 years retail marketing experience
Other Skills And Abilities
- Experience of working within the retail industry
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- A self-starter who can demonstrate the drive and ambition that fits with the UA culture and pace of change
- Strong Interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other areas of the business such as sales, VM, RD&D
- Fluent in English
Point of Sales Recruitment Agency in London, POS Recruitment Agency in London, Point of Sales Recruitment Agency in UK, POS Recruitment Agency in UK, London based Recruitment Agency, recruitment agency directory in London, local recruitment agencies in London, Best Recruitment Consultant in London