- Knowledge of hand tools and plastics to fabricate units following General Arrangement drawings.
- Inspecting materials and parts to ensure high standards maintained reading engineering drawings to design fabrication solutions for various customers.
- Suggest improvements in fabrication methods to enable customers to receive a better more efficient service.
- Support and training will be provided as required.
- Operate a safe working environment in line with company policies & procedures.
- Hot air and extrusion welding
- Ability to work to drawings and follow job sheets
- General fabrication knowledge and experience
- 2 years’ experience working in a hands-on role