- You will be responsible for identifying customers within the industrial plastic industry and offering them cost effective & efficient solutions on how to deal with their plastic waste.
- Focusing on developing the UK market and identifying prospective Clients who have the requisite volume of plastic waste, sell them a solution and then use your strong account management skills to nurture the relationship for the long term.
- Trading - Negotiating and selling on the plastics once they have been recycled.
- Experience within the plastic's market Demonstrable Field sales success History of winning and nurturing new business Passion for matching and exceeding Customer expectations.
- Experience of selling a solution/service
- An ethical approach to business
- An inquiring and persistent mind Experience of working in the following industries would be an advantage: Manufacturing sales, Procurement, Plastic Resins, Capital Equipment, Polymers, consultative services.
- Knowledge of Injection molding, food manufacturing, packaging and agriculture